Support us through JustGiving
Braid House now have a JustGiving page set up for anyone who wishes to donate. All donations will be gratefully received.
Link to our page is www.justgiving.com/braidhouse
Take Away Boxes
Braid House has introduced a new service offering a range of tasty Take Away Boxes. Click here to view our current offerings and phone us on 01506 430615 to place your order.
Braid House Update
It goes without saying that this has been a testing time for all of us as we learn to get to grips with the Coronavirus and lockdown but it is also with a great sense of pride that Braid House continues to support our clients and carers through this difficult period.
We might not be open to receive clients in the centre, but our services continue, just in different ways and a few of them are highlighted below:
- Many of you will be receiving our daily meal service and a massive thank you to all the kitchen staff who have stepped up to the mark and are now producing 200 meals every day!
- Transport and drivers are delivering these right across West Lothian and for some, it is also a welcomed social interaction during the day
- Our telephone support team is very busy contacting you at home and giving as much support as they can
- We have a dedicated 1:1 service offering home visits to those at most need
- Our internet support/activity group is going from strength to strength
- We are offering a shopping service along with activity packs which are delivered directly to your door
All the staff have been fully committed to supporting all of our clients and their carers through this challenging period and I would like to thank them all for their dedication and hard work, they really are unseen heroes in my eyes.
Please stay well and stay safe and hopefully it won't be too long until are together again in Braid House.
CEO Braid House Day Centre
Summer Newsletter 2020
Our summer 2020 newsletter is now available to read by clicking on the image below:
Braid House Day Centre - Operating Differently
In line with West Lothian Council's advice, we are unable to welcome clients to Braid House Day Centre until further notice.
However, we are offering a wide range of support services including Telephone, 1:1 home visits (for those most at risk) Internet activity/exercise groups, Shopping services, Carer support, Activity packs (delivered to your door) and our daily meal service.
If you are interested in receiving any of the above services or just want the opportunity to ask more questions about them please contact us on 01506 430615.
In addition, should you like more information about our meals provision, please contact the centre on 01506 430615.
Personally, I would like to thank all our clients and carers for their kind words of support and great feedback in relation to the services we are delivering.
Finally, a very special thank you to all the staff at Braid House who have been so committed to supporting all our clients and carers through this difficult period.